Panama City Beach’s only inflatable water park on Shell Island! Your 3-hour trip on our 52-foot catamaran Privateer will include a scenic trip through Grand Lagoon to Shell Island. Enjoy the tropical scenery and music as you look for dolphins along the way. There will be lots of inflatable fun waiting for you when you arrive at Shell Island, Panama City Beach. After your Shell Island adventure, we will continue sightseeing and dolphin watching as we make our way back to the marina.
Panama City Beach Dolphin Sail
Embark on a leisurely dolphin sightseeing catamaran sail
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 0-12
PCB Dolphin Sightseeing Sail
Your 1.5-hour experience aboard our 52-foot catamaran Privateer will begin with a scenic cruise through Grand Lagoon. Your experienced captain and crew will be on the lookout for dolphins so you may experience the thrill of seeing these magnificent animals as they play in their natural habitat.
Dolphin sightings happen often; however, they are not guaranteed as we cannot predict the location and activities of the wildlife. Whether we sail in the serene St. Andrews Bay past Shell Island or in the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico, your adventure will be filled with excitement and anticipation. Sailing in Panama City Beach is a breathtaking experience. Together, we’ll responsibly look for dolphins to observe in their natural playground where they swim, play and feed.
Your Dolphin Sightseeing Sailing Adventure
Our expansive deck aboard SV Privateer offers both open-air and covered seating; let the sea breeze tousle your hair or seek shade. Throughout your catamaran sail, your crew will play tropical and lively music through our onboard speakers.
A treasure trove of delights awaits your visit to SV Privateer’s onboard bar to enjoy refreshing beverages and snacks, including specialty cocktails like the Privateer Punch! Please note our bar accepts debit/credit card transactions only.
Join us for a Dolphin Adventure like no other and immerse yourself in the beauty along the shores of Panama City Beach.
- Bar on-board for beverage and snack purchases (Please note our bar accepts debit/credit card transactions only)
- Restroom on-board
- This experience requires a minimum number of guests. If the minimum isn’t met, you may be asked to reschedule
- This catamaran tour has a maximum capacity of 78 guests
- For groups of 20 or more, it is our policy to collect a 20% gratuity for our captains and crew
- Sunglasses, non-aerosol mineral-based sunscreen (no suntan oils please), camera and cash for gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 18-20% of your booking rate)
- You may bring small packed snacks with you on board. Please no outside beverages
- Please arrive 40 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If you are not checked-in at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may lose your seat to another guest on our waiting list and will not qualify for a refund
- We cannot delay departure times to wait for guests that are running late