Experience the ultimate adventure! Snorkel, swim and sail with dolphins in the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Your 3.5-hour adventure on our 50-foot monohull sailboat Ohana is the perfect way to make memories with family and friends in Panama City Beach.
Shell Island Inflatable Adventure Park & Dolphin Sightseeing
Dolphin Tour & Inflatable Water Park Adventure in PCB Florida
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 0-12
Shell Island Boat Tour & Inflatable Water Park Adventure
Your 3-hour trip on our 52-foot catamaran Privateer will include a scenic dolphin boat tour through Grand Lagoon to Shell Island. Enjoy the tropical scenery and music as you look for dolphins along the way. There will be lots of fun waiting for you when you arrive at the inflatable water park at Shell Island, Panama City Beach. After your Shell Island adventure, we will continue sightseeing and dolphin watching as we make our way back to the marina.
Inflatable Water Park Adventure Tour
Enjoy our water trampolines, see-saw called the “rockit” and other inflatable fun! If you’re looking for something more low-key, explore on a kayak or paddleboard and give snorkeling a try. You can take in the natural beauty that Shell Island has to offer or if you want, hang out on the bow of the boat in our two sunning nets and relax and listen to music. Enjoy sipping on refreshing beverages like our signature Privateer Punch. All of our activities and inflatables are all-inclusive with unlimited use during this exciting trip for no additional charge.
The inflatables and adventure fun are set up on the St. Andrew’s Bay side of Shell Island so our activities are not affected by any rough water conditions and strong undercurrents in the Gulf.
- Bar on-board for beverage and snack purchases (Please note our bar accepts debit/credit card transactions only)
- Restrooms on-board
- This experience requires a minimum number of guests, if the minimum isn’t met, you may be asked to reschedule
- This catamaran tour has a maximum capacity of 78 guests
- For groups of 20 or more, it is our policy to collect a 20% gratuity for our captains and crew
- All activities and inflatables are subject to change
Towels, sunglasses, non-aerosol mineral-based sunscreen (no suntan oils please), camera, debit/credit card for onboard snack and beverage purchases and cash for gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 18-20% of your booking rate)
- You may bring small packed snacks with you on board. Please no outside beverages
- Please arrive 40 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If you are not checked-in at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may lose your seat to another guest on our waiting list and will not qualify for a refund
- We cannot delay departure times to wait for guests that are running late
We offer several different combo sail packages that will save you money
Take the Adventure Tour and a Breathtaking Sunset Sail to save an additional 10%! To receive this discount: select “combo pack” when you book online. After you book your first trip we will generate a code to your email that you must enter online when you book the second trip.
Both sails do not have to be on the same day and if possible, we actually recommend that trips are taken on separate days.