Panama City Beach’s only inflatable water park on Shell Island! Your 3-hour trip on our 52-foot catamaran Privateer will include a scenic trip through Grand Lagoon to Shell Island. Enjoy the tropical scenery and music as you look for dolphins along the way. There will be lots of inflatable fun waiting for you when you arrive at Shell Island, Panama City Beach. After your Shell Island adventure, we will continue sightseeing and dolphin watching as we make our way back to the marina.
Sunset Sail Aboard 40′ SV Footloose
Sit back, relax and watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico
Departs from: Bluegreen’s Bayside Resort & Spa
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 0-12
Sunset Catamaran Sail
Your 1.5-hour experience on our 40-foot Footloose catamaran is the most magnificent way to celebrate the close of the day and the start of the warm airy night! Embrace your loved one or enjoy the company of friends and family while you watch the blue sky turn into a spectacular light show as it casts every color imaginable above the western horizon. The beauty of a Panama City Beach sunset will take your breath away!
Your Sunset Sail
If you are looking to unwind before dinner or a night out on the town, enjoy a romantic sunset sail with Paradise Adventures. Sailing along the Gulf of Mexico is a great opportunity to relax and leave your worries behind.
Listen to tropical music as you enjoy a complimentary beverage on board Panama City Beach’s best sunset cruise! Additional beverages and snacks for purchase.
Our sunset sails offer you an opportunity to see some of our area’s greatest sights while enjoying the breezes of the water.
- Each ticket includes (1) complimentary beverage
- Bar on-board for additional beverage and snack purchases (Please note our bar accepts debit/credit card transactions only)
- Restroom on-board
- This experience requires a minimum number of guests. If the minimum isn’t met, you may be asked to reschedule
- This catamaran tour has a maximum capacity of 38 guests
- For groups of 20 or more, it is our policy to collect a 20% gratuity for our captains and crew
- Sunglasses, non-aerosol mineral based sunscreen (no suntan oils please), camera and cash for gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 18-20% of your booking rate)
- You may bring small packed snacks with you on board. Please no outside beverages
- Please arrive 40 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If you are not checked-in at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may lose your seat to another guest on our waiting list and will not qualify for a refund
- We cannot delay departure times to wait for guests that are running late