Panama City Beach’s only inflatable water park on Shell Island! Your 3-hour trip on our 52-foot catamaran Privateer will include a scenic trip through Grand Lagoon to Shell Island. Enjoy the tropical scenery and music as you look for dolphins along the way. There will be lots of inflatable fun waiting for you when you arrive at Shell Island, Panama City Beach. After your Shell Island adventure, we will continue sightseeing and dolphin watching as we make our way back to the marina.
Private & Shared Powerboat Charters
Aboard MV Hanai
- Shared Charters
- 1.5 - 2 Hour Shared Charter Price per guest; requires 4 guests to depart
- Private Charters
- Full Day Private Up to 6 guests
- Half Day Private Charter Up to 6 guests
- 1.5 Hour Private Up to 6 guests
Enjoy a private or shared adventure for up to six guests aboard our powerboat, MV Hanai, and explore the waters around Shell Island and the Gulf of Mexico!
When you book a private charter, your captain will help you plan the perfect experience for you and your guests! Spend extended time snorkeling and exploring around Shell Island and dolphin watch throughout your trip. Enjoy a flexible itinerary during your private charter.
Choose the best time for your group:
- 1.5-2 Hours | Explore during the day or enjoy a scenic sunset
- 4 Hours – Half Day | Depart in the morning or afternoon
- 7 Hours – Full Day | Morning departures
2-Hour Shared Snorkeling Charters
- Snorkel around Shell Island or the Gulf of Mexico
- Explore the beach on Shell Island and find shells to collect
- Cruise around the Gulf of Mexico and look for dolphins and other sea life
1.5-Hour Shared Sunset Charters
- Watch the beautiful sunset over the Gulf of Mexico
- Cruise around and look for dolphins and other sea life
Shared experiences require a minimum of 4 guests to depart, if the minimum isn’t met, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Snorkel gear provided
- A cooler with ice is provided onboard, please feel free to bring:
- Drinks (No glass please)
- Alcohol is allowed onboard for guests 21 an over (I.D. will be checked at check-in)
- Towels, sunglasses, non-aerosol mineral-based sunscreen (no suntan oils please), camera and cash for gratuity for your captain (customary with good service to tip 18-20% of your booking rate)
- Please arrive 40 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If you are not checked in at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may lose your seat to another guest on our waiting list and will not qualify for a refund
- We cannot delay departure times to wait for guests that are running late