40′ SV Footloose Snorkel Trip
Visitors from across the Southeast come to experience a fun snorkeling experience that Panama City Beach has to offer. Whether this is your first time to Panama City Beach or you’ve been here before, you have not truly appreciated the underwater beauty that Panama City Beach and Shell Island has to offer until you have gone snorkeling with us. Collect shells and discover our magnificent marine life in its natural habitat. Our Catamaran snorkel tours offer guests extended snorkeling time and a relaxing sail on this 40 foot, 38 passenger, sailing catamaran! SV Footloose Catamaran offers daily adventures into the shimmering turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico where we look for dolphins on each one of our trips along the way. With each ticket purchased, you will receive one complimentary beverage which includes; beer, wine or non-alcoholic beverages. At our on board bar we have snacks and additional beverages, like our signature Footloose Punch, available for purchase! Please note our bar accepts debit/credit card transactions only.
Departure times change with the seasons so be sure to check the calendar for any time changes.
Duration: 3 Hours.
Free public parking is available at Bluegreen’s Bayside Resort & Spa
- All snorkel gear
- 3-hour tour
- 1 Complimentary beer or non-alcoholic beverage
- Gratuities for the crew (18-20% )
- Additional Bar Drinks Beer Wine and Punch
- The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- You are allowed to bring food on the trip however, no outside beverages, please.
- What to bring: towels, sunglasses, non-aerosol mineral based sunscreen (no suntan oils please), camera and cash for gratuity to the crew (customary with good service to tip 18-20% of your booking rate.
- Guests are asked to drink responsibly. The bartender or crew may cut off any guests if they appear to be intoxicated.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 38 passengers.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund based on availability and guides discretion.
**It is our company policy to collect 20% gratuity on parties of 20 or more for our captain and crew**
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
For parties of 10 or more, cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours prior to departure to receive a full refund.