We will depart into Historic Grand Lagoon for a 15 minute cruise out to our snorkel area. Along the way, be on the lookout for dolphin and other sea animal in their natural habitat. When we arrive, we will anchor in approximately 3 feet of water where you can snorkel for seashells and catch a glimpse of the underwater world, learn about local sea-life, or just relax and float while you take in the sun. You can also wade through the shallow water onto Shell Island to hunt for shells or try out our stand-up paddle boards. After we have spent some time at Shell Island, we will end the trip with a ride out to the Gulf of Mexico to search for dolphins and sight-see along the way.
All SNORKEL TRIPS, DOLPHIN SIGHTSEEING SAILS AND SUNSET SAILS ABOARD THE “FOOTLOOSE” CATAMARAN DEPART FROM THE SHERATON RESORT AT BAY POINT, LOCATED AT 4114 JAN COOLEY DRIVE, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL 32408. PLEASE WALK TO THE END OF THE DOCK BEHIND THE RESORT TOWARDS AT PELICAN’S RESTAURANT. THE CREW WILL CHECK YOU IN AT THE CATAMARAN. FOR SPECIAL ASSISTANCE BOARDING PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY. Please arrive at least 40 minutes early for check-in. If you are not checked in at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may lose your seat to another guest on our waiting list, and will not qualify for a refund. We cannot delay our departure time for guests that are running late.
→ Cruise the beautiful green waters of Panama City Beach.
→ Dolphin sightseeing in their natural habitat.
→ Friendly & professional captain and crew.
→ Visit Shell Island and enjoy the day!
→ Spend the trip snorkeling and looking for sea life.
→ Great for the entire family!
Cruises depart daily based on participation. In the Fall and Winter, Sundays and Mondays are typically closed due to low demand, but the booking calendar will reflect all closed out days. Departure times change with the seasons so be sure to check the calendar for any time changes.
Free public parking is available at the Sheraton Resort at Bay Point
- All snorkel gear
- 3 hour tour
- 1 Complimentary beer or non-alcoholic beverage
- Gratuities for the crew (18-20% )
- Additional Bar Drinks Beer Wine and Punch
- The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart.
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- You are allowed to bring food on the trip however, no outside beverages please.
- Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion and sun glasses. No oil or spray lotion is allowed. No high heels allowed.
- Guests are asked to drink responsibly. The bartender or crew may cut off any guests if they appear to be intoxicated.
- Restrooms are available on board.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 38 passengers.
- If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund based on availability and captain’s discretion.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
For parties of 10 or more, cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours prior to departure to receive a full refund.